Are you a student? Looking for a space to feel heard and understood?
Moving to university is hard. You may struggle with transitioning to a new environment, feeling homesick or overwhelmed by the university workload. With more and more students experiencing signs of isolation, depression and anxiety, finding the right support system for you is important.
The WeightMatters Practice is proud to announce a special new rate for students to access Counselling & Psychotherapy at greatly discounted fees starting from £35 per session.
As part of our commitment to social responsibility, we want to reach out to those in full-time education who struggle with issues around weight, food, eating and body image, but who often don’t have the income to access our specialised support.
We offer personalised services:
- Weight Loss Counselling
- Binge Eating Recovery
- Bulimia Help
- Treatment for Eating Disorders
- Exercise Compulsion
- Body Image
About the practice:
- Over 10 years of providing support to clients in need
- Psychological, emotional and nutritional expertise
- Practical interventions to support your recovery
- Located in the heart of London
- Abide by the highest ethical practices
Book Your Appointment:
- Up to 12 weekly sessions (with the opportunity to extend treatment)
- Find a time that fits with your schedule.
- Open 7:30 - 9:00pm all weekdays
- Saturday appointments also available
*Meet our team here
If you, or someone you know, could benefit from our services at these specially reduced rates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Client Support Team on 07590 849615 to arrange a brief assessment call.
*Proof of full time student enrollment will be required. To be confirmed by photo of student ID card and confirmation of study letter.